As a professionally trained counselor, my goal is to help classroom teachers prepare students to fit into society and the school environment.
As a school counselor I:
- Work with individuals and groups
- Perform classroom guidance
- Maintain confidentiality
- Help children cope with emotional crises
- Facilitate better peer relationships
- Help students develop a better self-concept
- Listen to students when they are mad, sad, or happy.
If I can be of assistance to you, please feel free to contact me at the Elementary School 697-2133 or the Middle School 697-2197. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here for More Information